Business consulting company OIM advises several South African blue-chip companies and has managed assignments in Europe, Australia, America and other African countries.
With a proven track record dating back to 1985, we specialise in the three key areas of people management, organisational improvement and operations management.
Over the years OIM has developed a unique, integrated approach to business performance management and strategy implementation in these areas. We believe our model focuses on the main elements of a successful organisation and provides a framework for:
- Strategy definition
- Business architecture and alignment
- Effective leadership and talent management
- Employee relations and stakeholder engagement
- Operations management, optimisation and continuous improvement
- Performance measurement and improvement
Our multidisciplinary team of business performance specialists offers seamless implementation of these elements, obviating the need for calling in various business consultants with incompatible methodologies and confusing terminologies.
But don’t take our word for it – read what our clients have to say.