OIM’s operations management consultants have been assisting clients with the implementation of IT systems to help them achieve optimised business effectiveness since the late ’90s.
The outcome is applied systems, configured to meet your operational and strategic business requirements.
OIM regularly manages IT projects on behalf of clients, including helping them with:
- System selection
- System implementation
- Turnkey solutions
Various methodologies are used to ensure the successful implementation of projects, including SDLC and Agile. We also have extensive experience in business processes and technologies such as workflow and electronic content management (ECM).
OIM has a network of specialists who can be placed on IT projects, including:
- Programme managers: To manage multiple projects in a programme
- Project managers: To implement a specific IT project
- Process analysts: To map processes for various architectural needs in the IT environment
- Business analysts: To create business and functional specifications for the design and testing of systems
THE OIM DIFFERENCE
- Our experienced operations management consultants specialise on systems in the following areas:
- Point of sale
- Call centres
- Line of business (LOB)
- Electronic content management (ECM) and workflow
- New business applications
- Clients that have benefited from our expertise in systems management include Absa Life, Metropolitan, Mutual & Federal, Old Mutual, Sanlam, Southern Sun, Clickatell and Clicks.
- If required, clients also have access to OIM’s expertise in organisational improvement and people management. This includes strategic planning, leadership development, employee relations and employee engagement. All of these solutions are seamlessly implemented by specialists in the core business areas.