At OIM we understand that the strategic planning process isn’t a once-off event. If you want to remain current and competitive you need continuous review and alignment.
We partner with organisations to help facilitate and establish such a sustainable strategic planning process. The outcome is:
- A well-planned strategy
- Informed by sound research and debate.
- With clearly articulated implementation plans.
- Internal capability
- A method for ongoing reviews.
- A database that guides decision making.
- Skills transfer to build internal capacity.
- Execution methodology
OIM can facilitate:
- A comprehensive strategic planning intervention spanning about three months.
- A one- or two-day workshop to re-focus priorities and action plans.
- Regular strategic reviews and updates.
THE OIM DIFFERENCE
- We do not believe in business consultant dependency. Therefore sustainability, inclusivity and building internal capacity for the design, implementation and execution of strategy are key elements in our strategic planning process.
- An inherent part of this approach is the establishment of a framework for ongoing reviews.
- We have successfully facilitated strategic planning interventions for a range of clients, many of whom still rely on our expertise to help facilitate workshops or interventions at critical junctures in their business journey.
- OIM has also been leaders in the field of employee engagement (INVOCOM®) since the early 80s with implementation in a range of industries and countries. INVOCOMS® is a strategy execution methodology we establish at organisations as part of the strategic planning offering.
- If required, clients also have access to the expertise embedded in all of OIM’s specialist areas, namely organisational performance improvement, operations management and people management.