With the vast difference in personal preferences and work styles, we understand that team dynamics can be a challenge and negatively affect business performance.
OIM helps team members to better understand one another’s strengths, how the behavioural strengths in the team complement one other and how to adapt to various personal preferences and leadership styles.
The outcome is a collective focus on and common understanding of team goals, better team performance and improved strategy implementation.
OIM uses the well-known Insights® methodology to facilitate learning in an entertaining way. This team dynamics offering includes:
- Online assessments to determine each team member’s natural behavioural preferences, strengths and development areas.
- Individual sessions to provide feedback on the reports that have been generated.
- Facilitated team sessions to deepen understanding, practise communication skills, gain a collective focus on team scorecards and improve team performance and management.
THE OIM DIFFERENCE
- OIM’s leadership talent team comprises registered industrial psychologists and organisational development practitioners with years of experience in talent management, leadership development, coaching and team dynamics.
- We have successfully conducted team interventions in a range of industries, including retail, finance, manufacturing, fast-moving consumer goods and mining.
- To optimise results, we prefer to conduct team interventions in the context of your business strategy and other organisational performance improvement initiatives.
- Our team dynamics offering can be seamlessly integrated with other aspects of OIM’s comprehensive business performance methodology.